Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vance's reflection post

I feel that as a scribe, this quarter I have improved in my responsibility. As in checking the rue-brick to make sure all of the elements of the post are there, as well as preparing ahead like taking notes about what we have done in class. What I need to improve in is double checking my work. Mostly to catch small mistakes like capitol letters and to make sure my sentences are understandable. The benefits of using a class blog are being able to easily recall what we did in a previous science class, having all of the homework in one place for you and it is also a good study tool to remind us of what we did so we would know what to study for a test. Lastly I cannot think of anything that I do not like about this project.

1 comment:

  1. Well written reflection post Vance. I like the suggestion you have made of rechecking your work before publishing to catch small details! I also am glad you are getting something out of the blog. Thanks for your honesty! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete