Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Reza's Reflection Post

I think that this quarter I improved my scribing by adding more detail to my post. I think that I can improve my posts in the future by making sure to add a useful video that is interesting and not too basic.
I think that one benefit of using a class blog is having an extra place to see what's for homework. Another benefit would be that we can know what we studied in class. Those two reasons depend on whether the post includes these things. I did not dislike any part of this project.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest reflection post Reza. I am glad you have enjoyed this project and are getting something out of the blog. I would agree that you have improved both in your own scribe post and in the comments you write to others! Keep up the good work and stay organized! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete