Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Teréz's Reflection post

I feel that this quarter it was a lot easier than last quarter, because I knew what I had to do. I also think that my spelling and grammar had improved a lot and I could express myself easier. I have to work more on giving details for everything and finding some more related links and videos.

I think the benefit of a class blog is that you can just look and see what you mist when you are sick and you can check if there is homework if you don1t know or forgot. Another good thing is that people who are not in the school or class can check out what the class was doing what I thing is very interesting. A bad thing is that some people who never check the blog miss their turn.

1 comment:

  1. Well written blog reflection Terez. You have included everything that was required and I would agree that you have improved since 2nd quarter. I am glad you enjoy that others outside of AISZ can see what we are doing - I think that is a bonus as well. Nice work overall and thanks for the honest opinions. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete