Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gio's Reflection Post

I feel that I have improved as a scribe this quarter by explaining in more detail what was going on during class and including more science into the posts. Also, I think that I can organize better the scribe post in general and add more particular information to it. What I should improve in, is including more extra videos or links to interesting and relating websites. I should also include more definitions to scientific vocabulary, because people outside of the class might not understand it otherwise. I like the fact that we, as a class, use a blog. I think that it's very useful to continue it, because when anyone is absent it's possible to see whatever has been done during class, so it's easier to catch up with the rest of the class. Also, people from the outside can understand, too, what we're currently studying. Finally, there is nothing I actually dislike about this project.

1 comment:

  1. Gio - nice reflection post overall. I do agree that you have improved from second quarter and have become more specific with both your scribe post and the comments you write to others. I also like your suggestions of how to improve even further. I am glad you enjoy this project and are getting something out of it! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete