Neo Earth

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dan's Reflection Post

I think I could improve my scribe posts by making them more in depth with their description of the science we use in class. While I think I gave a good overview of the major topics we covered, I definitely could've explained the science aspect of the class more. People also commented I needed to include more picture/multimedia (and make them work). I feel I've improved greatly from the first quarter, especially in my ability to summarize classes (and get things in on time).

Some benefits to using a class blog can be that it's easier to see what we've covered for the day if you were absent (or not paying attention), and having all this information makes it easy to go back and study for a test. However, I feel that too much work goes into using the blog, especially since we could be spending it doing other science-related work.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Dan - I would agree that you give accurate overviews of class, but with not enough depth. I also think timing has definitely improved. Maybe to deal with the multi-media issues, do them here at school the day before the posting is due. One final thing, be sure to follow all directions more carefully, as you have forgotten to include the required labels here. Overall, thanks for the honesty, but we will be using the blog one more quarter! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete