Neo Earth

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sophie's Reflection Post

Overall, I think I did a lot better job on my scribe post for this quarter. I added pictures and hyperlinks but could have explained the pictures better (more in depth). Also, I should have added more information about other subjects we talked about during class. Lastly, I could have put a "fun" video to make my post more interesting.

The class blog has it's benefits. Like, it makes us pay more attention in class if it is our turn to scribe. Also, if anyone is gone, it is very helpful to be able to go to the blog and see what they missed. Another reason, others who don't go to our school get to see what we do and learn in science class in an other part of the world. The only thing I don't like about blogging is that Blogger isn't that easy to use and sometimes you can't do everything you want.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest reflection post Sophie. I agree that you have improved as a scribe writer and I like the suggestions you give to improve even further. It's a bummer that blogger has caused you problems, and I agree that it has its quirks. Maybe try and write some of the post here at school on a Windows machine and see if that makes it any better. Good post here - thanks! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete