Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Valentin's Reflection Post Q3

As I read in the comments I obviously got much better. Me personly I do think that I have progressed with my English-skills and I also did with my Blog, because I have earned more experience in blogging. But it seems like my Blog was odd and boring looking so I am going to change my font and use more colours. Also I forgot to give multiple links/sources. In case I'd get sick the Blog would definitely clarify in much detail what we did in class. But otherwise I could just simply ask someone for it who could exactly tell me what was important, which means that the Blog is a bit unnecessary.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest reflection post Val. I would agree that you have improved from the first quarter post. I would include more multi-media links next time to link what we are doing to the world of information on the web. We will be doing the blog one more quarter, so hopefully you will get something more from it! Thanks! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete