Neo Earth

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Calvin's reflection post

I read over the comments on my posts and they were long. I thought that they all had some good critism. I think that I should work on my grammer and learn to stick to one way of saying DNA. I also think that I should have used the pictures from that day when I had access to them. I also agree with what manny people said and that was I did not cover the class of that day. For my next posts I will take more definint notes and make sure I have included all the information I should. I also think that I should include more links and pictures, this is just a personal opinion no one said this. I also believe that I need to spell check all of my work before I post it. I will also make my post more formal in the future. I think that I have improved though. This time round my youtube link was correct and I also had less errors than last time. I have improved but I don't think that it was that signifigent a change. I hope that in the last quater that I will finaly have a perfect post. And I also went into more detail about the science. I think that there is a lot of room for improvement and I hope to fill it. I like using the blog because if you don't understand something you can usually refer to the blog for a more vivid description. It is also a great source of information. I also think that it could use some improvment. One idea I had was that people are not required to do a certain class but instead get to pick one and when they post it. And when I say this i imply that there is a time when a class can no longer be posted on. I also think that if we had a certain number of posts we have to do a quater and you get to pick which class you do and not have someone pick what class you are doing. Of course this is just my personal opinion.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your suggestion about posting Calvin; I will take it into consideration. I do agree that you improved this time around, but that you could improve even further. Plus, make sure to spell check before posting, as you have a few errors here. I thank you for your honesty and clarity. Good work overall ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete