Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ciprian's Reflection Post

I feel I improved as a scriber this quarter by adding more links and using the blogger interface better. Next quarter I believe it is necessary to work on my spelling, and add a lot more science into my writing. I also need to do my post on time. The benefits of using a class blog is that students that were sick can catch up on the work they missed in class and students can also check their homework. It is bad to have a class blog for four quarters in a row because by the time we get to the last quarter most people lose their enthusiasm about doing the best posts and comments they can the quality of the blog drops significantly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest post Ciprian - I hope you have not lost the enthusiasm too much for the writing. And maybe I will try and switch it up a bit for what I am expecting - thanks for the suggestion. I would agree that you improved from 2nd quarter, but I also agree that you need to include much more science and be more clear in your posts. Overall, thanks for your reflection! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete