Neo Earth

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Iva's Reflection Post

I feel that by now I can write a blog post much easier. I do not have as many problems with technology because I learned that I have to write in everything right away, without copying from a Word document. It is not frustrating me as much. I need to improve in putting in more pictures and writing everything we covered in class and be more thorough.



The benefits of having a class blog is that you can always check it if you are sick, and the non-benefits are that Blogger can give some problems, and that comments get deleted very easily. My comments got deleted quite a few times and that was very irritating.


1 comment:

  1. Hi there Iva - Thanks for your honest reflection post. I agree that blogger has some annoying aspects and that you have become a better user of technology using it. Great writing here - keep up the good work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete