Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Noam's Reflection Post

I felt I did a better job this quarter because I was more organized. First I wrote my post on a piece of paper and than copied it into a word document. After a spell check I put it in blogger. I also think I did a better job is because I really enjoy studding about astronomy. I had 2 pictures and a link to a video about the power of the universe.

Next time I will put captions on all off my pictures. I will also put a link to the 8th grade science moodle page instead of just to moodle. I will also try to be clearer in the "Did you know" sections.

Benefits of having a class blog is that we get to use technology more. Also if you where sick that day you know what happened in class and you know what things you missed. Also other people see it. Disadvantages of a class blog is that sometimes technology is hard to use. Also the person writing the blog post might not have explained the class good enough that people that are absent might not understand the class.

1 comment:

  1. Well written reflection post Noam. You have covered all of the required elements and I like the suggestions of how to improve your post for the fourth quarter. Thanks for the honest information! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete