Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Antonia’s Reflection Post

I feel that I improved this quarter by having a better organized scribe post, which I did not have last quarter. I also did not make any spelling and grammar mistakes, and paid closer attention to the sentence structures. I feel that I need to improve my explanation of tthe science. I still do not explain labs that were we did or are doing detailed enough.

I think there are quite a few benefits of using a class blog. It makes it easier for people that were sick to catch up and understand what we did during science class. It is also good for people that did not understand the lesson very well and want to review it at home. I did not like that Blogger sometimes does not let me post something, or just deletes it.


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest reflection post Antonia. I agree that you improved from second quarter and I like the suggestions you have made to go even further. I would also recommend an increase in multi-media (hyperlinks & pictures) to help explain the science we are covering more completely. Nice work here! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete