Neo Earth

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Fabi's Reflection Post

I feel I've improved at blogging this quarter, because I've learned to link to more than Moodle, and post more than one picture. I've learned that apart from linking to all the websites we talked about during the class, I should post additional websites or videos. Therefore, in the future I want to do all of these. I also need captions for all my pictures, and my post should be more in depth, especially when it comes to the science. There are definitley some benefits to blogging, such as always knowing what you missed if you were sick or weren't able to come to school that day. Also, it's great practice and you always learn something new when you write your posts, because you have to look for videos and websites. When I study for a test, I also check the blog, because most of the time it's very helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Nice reflection post Fabi. You have been honest and have written with clarity. I would agree with your suggestions for improvement of the post and am glad you use it to study from. Well done! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete