Neo Earth

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Viktor's Reflection Post

This quarter, we started our blog and I was the first person to write a scribe post. In my post, I did both good and bad things. For example, I added a table, which was really small. I also added MRS GREN, but it was hard to read. Some other good things were that I labeled everything correctly, I included the cell theory, I outlined blogging requirements, and I put links. Some other bad things were that I did not hyperlink all of my links, I didn't have a fun link, I shouldn't have had so much about blogging in my post, and I didn't put the date of the class I was writing about. Next quarter, I'll try to focus on making the post more eye-catching and more fun to read - not like a boring story about what we did in class. I will also focus on hyperlinking and pictures, as well as putting the date. I think that it is really good that we have this blog, because it really helps people who were sick with what they have to do. Moodle is also a good tool for this, although I think that it is better when students get to write for students. I enjoy watching videos and visiting links that people put into their posts, and I like commenting! There isn't really anything that I don't enjoy, apart from that there are very many requirements for our posts, which make them a little bit confusing to make. Otherwise, I really hope that we continue doing the science blog next quarter, because it's of great help!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent Reflection Post Viktor. You have written what you can improve for next time and I think you have really gotten a lot of blogging and especially commenting this quarter. Terrific job! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete