Neo Earth

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dan's Reflection Post

Overall, I think I did moderately well considering I wasn't exactly sure of the requirements, but I definitely could've improved it. As most people pointed out, my pictures didn't show up for some reason. Other than making them appear, obviously, I could've added more hyperlinks or outside media sources (as well as explaining the existing ones more in depth than I did), and labeling my pictures. Another thing most people pointed out was that my post wasn't very in depth concerning the things we did in class, and I could've explained more about several things.

Next quarter I will take much better notes during the class, so I can write a more detailed post, as well as make sure my pictures appear and I have more outside links. The only benefit I can conceive for this blog project is to help those who were absent. I enjoy seeing everyone's thoughts on the blog, as well as being able to edit and review each other's work, though I don't enjoy the general process of having to record and edit every single class.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest Reflection Dan. I think you do understand how to improve your post for next quarter based on what you have written here. I am glad you see a benefit for doing this project and am interested to see how your Scribe Post for 3rd quarter turns out. If you have any questions, please come and speak with me. Nice work overall. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete