Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Teréz's Reflection Post

Hy everyone!
My blog hade some good and some bad parts. I had some pictures and videos that were helpful and linked to Moodle. I didn't really check my spelling and grammar. I used colors, but they were hard to read. My blog was well organized and neat. I didn’t use a really readable font and could have included more about the experiment we did in class.
The next time I will check my spelling and grammar more carefully and look for more links and videos or pictures that help understand my topic. I will also use more readable colors and fonts.
I think it is good to have a blog so people all over the world can read what we are doing in class. You also pay more attention to class when you have to do a scribe post about it. I liked looking for pictures and links related to my topic and reading other peoples blog. I didn't like writing my blog because my English is not as good and I have a lot of spelling and grammar mistakes.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there Terez. Nice job on your Reflection post and I can see you carefully went over your spelling before publishing. I am glad this happened. Keep in mind you can always send me a rough copy of your work for proofing or you are welcome to share it with someone to help you with the spelling and grammar (Mrs. Lewis or Mrs. Sprljan). Overall though this meets all of the requirements and I like the colors you chose to use. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete