Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sophie's Reflection Post

Overall I don't think I did too well for the first semester of blogging. The things I did good and bad were:

-I should have put a better color that was easier to read in one spot.

· - I should have put pictures.

· - I gave the homework but I needed to define the words I listed and the information in bold.

· - I had to label my name in the labels also.

· - I should have put a link to Moodle and also the BBC video I talked about.

· - I should have given the book’s name that the questions were from.

- My post was a little too short.

~ ~ The colors I chose - except for one - added to my post.

~ ~ I gave the homework and what pages the homework was on.

~ I said what we did in class.

~ I didn't make any grammatical or spelling mistakes.

In the 3rd quarter I will improve my scribe post my first reading the rubric. Then I will look at my old post and the comments so I will know what to do and not do so I don't make the same mistake twice. I will surely put my name on the label, put a link to Moodle, and put at least 1 picture.

A benefit of having the blog is if someone is gone that day, they will most likely know what happened. I enjoy doing the blog for this reason and I think we should keep on blogging. The only things bad about the blog is it is sometimes hard to use with the text.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your Reflection Post Sophie. You have included all of the requirements and I do like the colors you used to write this. Based on what you have written, I think you understand how to improve your postings in the future. If you have any questions, please come and speak with me. Nice job on this post! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete