Neo Earth

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Iva's Reflection Post

This quarter I think my blog post went well! Even though the computer and my font did not get along, and my font was confusing, I am satisfied with my scribe post! What I didn't do well on my scribe post was that I wasn't able to make my font all the same, I also could have added the link to Moodle too, so that anyone who was sick could follow the link and open up all the documents! Yes, I did put in two pictures, but I agree that I could have put in more pictures! I think that the youtube video of the Element Song added humor to my scribe post as well. In my opinion, my scribe post was colorful, but not overly colorful. All our notes taken that day were put on my post, and that is a plus and I did explain everything we covered in class during that day! In the next quarter, I will be sure to add the link to Moodle and put in three or more pictures! I will try to make my font all the same so it does not confuse readers, and I will watch out on my verb tenses! Blogger is a good way to make sure that you are not missing out on class and I am getting to like it more and more, all thought at times it can be frustrating! Concerning the blog that is the only thing i dislike about it, that when you paste something from a word document it sort of goes crazy!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Reflection Post Iva. You have covered all of the requirements and I think you can see how to improve next quarter's posting. I know the pasting part is frustrating and it's a bummer it doesn't work easily. Thanks for your feedback. Nice work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete