Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Vals Reflection Post

My Blog in this quarter was not very good and I could have done much better if I'd have tried my best. My main-mistakes were that I haven't explained good enough and that I didn't label or hyperlink things. Otherwise my grammar/spelling was pretty good and I had a very organized Blog. Mainly I do really like the idea of the Blog in case someone would get sick, but I didn't. I enjoyed reading over others work to see their point of views of the specific things they were talking about. I don't really see a bad side in it and would like to continue the project.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your comments here Val in this Reflection Post. I think you understand what you need to do more clearly based on other people's Scribe posts and what you wrote here. I am glad you enjoy the project and if you have any questions about it in the future, please come and speak with me. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete