Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reza's Reflection Post

I thought that this quarter of blogging was good. I think I did pretty well in the sense that my comments were detailed and did have compliments, criticisms, and lots of science. This is what other people thought of my scribe post:
Good pictures

· Good links

· Use of hyperlinks in professional way

· Should have sub-scripted the 2 in CO2

· Make picture of graph smaller

· Should make link to Moodle Science not just Moodle

· Should have more use of color in post

· Should rearrange pictures

· Needs more scientific vocabulary

· Good video

· Video helped explain topic

· Good job putting up homework

· Good job putting up supporting details

· Graph was good for clarification

· Should not use the date of post in labels

· Link to khanaacademy was good choice

· First half was better

· Good font size

· Readable

· Forgot to put the title

· Interesting

· Should put more links for topic

as I think that I will improve my scribe post for the third quarter by putting more colors into my scribe post. I will also be putting more detail into the science of my post. I would like to put in more scientific vocabulary into my post. I will make sure to include subscript and superscript when necessary. My graph will also be explained more in depth than it was. I think that the benefits of having this blog is that the students who are sick and miss a science class can look on the blog and find out what happened in class. It also helps explain what the assigned homework was. I feel that people can learn more from the videos the scribes link to. During this blog I enjoyed making comments to other peoples posts and seeing what they did with

h their posts. I did not enjoy commenting on the 7th grade blog because I felt that it was quite hard to find whether the science was good or bad.


1 comment:

  1. Reza - thanks for the honest and complete Reflection Post. Plus, thanks for the email explaining that you had problems with this post and it's format. Hopefully we can clear that up before your next Scribe post. Nice work overall! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete