Neo Earth

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Noam's Reflection Post

For this quarter my blog post had some good but mostly bad comments. For once, my post was a little short and my pictures were a bit to small. I had no links and not enough pictures. (list below)
Good:

  • adding Mrs. Gren and table
  • no spelling errors
  • organized
  • colors where helpful
  • pictures if DNA and RNA
  • covers what we did in class
Bad

  • not explain DNA and RNA in depth
  • Pictures not next to the pictures
  • pictures to small
  • table missing some information\
  • did not explain pictures
  • not enough colors
  • post to short
  • no link to moodle
  • not enough pictures
  • no “fun link”
  • too vague
For my next blog post, I will try to make it longer and have more pictures and links. I will take more notes in class and take some pictures. I will also explain my pictures better and maybe have a you tube link for something to do with what we are learning. The benefits of the blog is to show the world what we are learning about in our science class. This blog is also good for people that were absent that day or the whole week. I enjoyed reading peoples blog post and to see what they did if I was gone. I did not enjoy putting pictures on Blogger because you can move them around. I would like to do this again next quarter! :)










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest Reflection Post Noam. Your spelling and grammar look okay, but you do have some errors sprinkled in your writing. I do like the pictures at the end and can tell you have learned how to improve your posting. Nice work overall! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete