Neo Earth

Monday, January 17, 2011

Reflection post 2nd quarter

Some things I did well on this post according to comments were:
-I listed homework and Vocab words in case people were absent
-I had relevant pictures and links
-I used a good color and font size for text
Some things i did not do so well on:
-I was a little vague on the science discussed during my post
-I did not have many pictures or links
-Spelling, and grammar
In the third quarter some things I will do to improve the quality of my post are:
-use spell check/manual check for grammar and spelling mistakes
-use the rubric to help me with misunderstandings in the directions or the content of the post and to remember to include links, pictures and videos
-heavily edit and review my own work is clear, and easily understandable
And finally, I think the benefits of having this blog are:
-It is a great place to have to review for tests
-useful because it can have links to videos which can help you understand what is being discussed in class
What I enjoy about blogging is the ability to have my work commented on by others and this can help me understand wither I understand what we are discussing in class or not, what I do not like is the amount of comments we are required to do.

1 comment:

  1. Vance - Good Reflection post write. You seem to understand what you need to do to improve your Scribe Post for next quarter and your spelling and grammar this time around look good for the most part. Nice Work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete