Neo Earth

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Antonia's Reflection Post

I think that my scribe post for this quarter had both good and bad parts. The comments often pointed out similar things such as:

Good things:

  • Good links to moodle and a website

  • No spelling mistakes

  • Only a few grammar mistakes

  • I explained the vocabulary that we went through during class


Bad things:

  • Only one picture

  • The font and layout was a little confusing

  • A better explanation of the food label activity that we did during class

  • Did not include a video

  • Did not use enough colors

  • Could have made the labels more specific


For the 3rd quater, I will pay attention to using more than one picture and also looking at the layout. I will check on what I did wrong on my last post and try to avoid the same mistakes in the next post I write. My next scribe post will have a better explaination of what we did during class. This quarter I did not really focus on what activities we did during class that much.



I think the benefits about having this blog are that absent people can catch up on work. I did not enjoy adding pictures to the blog. Blogger can sometimes confuse someone because, it deletes what you wrote or, it changes and moves around the font. I think that blogging is fun and we should continue doing it!







1 comment:

  1. Antonia - thanks for your honest Reflection post and I do agree that sometimes Blogger has some formatting issues/glitches. Remember to preview what you have done before posting (your formatting is a bit awkward for this post too). If you have questions about this, please come and speak with me about it! Overall, nice job! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete