Neo Earth

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Ciprian's Reflection Post

Reflecting back to this quarter's post I realize I have done more bad things than good, which I find rather disappointing and I hope to improve next quarter. The bad things I have done include: having no captions for my pictures, having no font variation, not saying who the next scribe is, not mentioning eukaryotic and prokaryotik cells, not including th kingdoms, the pictures were too small, and I talked too little about the flower baby project. I have also done some good things such as having good links, good pictures, helpful links and a video.
The way I will improve my next quarter's blog post is by including all the things i did not do the first quarter. I will also send a rough copy to a friend before I post it and ask for his opinion.
The benefits I see in blogging apart from developing good writing skills is that we can get other's people opinions about our work. I enjoyed writing this reflection post because it gives me a chance to understand and see what I did good and bad. I did not enjoy writing all the comments because I do not think my comment helped the people too much.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your honest Reflection post Cip. You have covered everything well and I think you can see how to improve your Scribe Post for next quarter. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete