Neo Earth

Monday, May 30, 2011

Vals Reflection Post Q4

1.) My skills as a blogger generally got better, obviously since I have never done a Blog before.
2.) I personally don't think that it is that much of a help, because I never used it, and the argument that if you are sick it helps is not really true because you can just ask someone and probably get a better answer.
3.) Well outside school a Blog could be used as a Vlog, just without a video, or if someone just has something to tell he can use it. Most companies have a Blog on which they release news. My favorite Blog is one of a video-gamer who reviews games after playing them through 100%, and gives them usable ratings.
4.) Overall, I do really believe that my writing got much better through blogging, not really the grammar but it helped a lot writing science, which obviously is a very common topic.
5.) The commenting helped a lot to get a more critical point of view, and to write more serious comments than e.g. on YouTube.
6.) To read through articles with more detail and to be more critical and accurate at some statements, and challenge their source.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the honest Reflection Post Val. Your writing for Science in my opinion, has improved due to this project, just as you wrote. Plus I am glad you can see the worth of a blog outside of a classroom. Nice work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete