Neo Earth

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bryce relection post

I feel that I have improved in blogging over the past two years because spelling errors in my work are less frequent than they were when I started blogging. I feel I also improved in explaining what was happening in class. Blogs contribute to class learning because it tells people who were absent what happened n class and people learn more about the topic by following the links in the post. A blog would also be useful in posting ideas to benefit the school so there would be a written documentation of of requests. Blogging has helped me learn to explain situations better and make errors less frequent. Commenting on the blog has helped me to always be able to think of a complement or a criticism for the writing. The most important lesson I have learned from blogging is that the internet still has problems with some websites.

1 comment:

  1. Bryce - thanks for your honest Reflection Post. I would agree that blogging has helped with your spelling (although there are some errors here!). Plus I think you have learned how to compliment, and not just criticize, your fellow classmates on their writing. Nice work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete