Neo Earth

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Gio's reflection post

- As a blogger, I have improved a lot throughout these two years of blogging
- I think blogging helps students listen more in class, since they would have to write a scribe post about the class. Also, students can check the blog to understand what was done during class if they were absent.
- I think a blog for science could be also used to share interesting extra facts about what we're studying.
- Blogging has helped my overall writing because I am more careful about spelling and sentence structure.
- Blogging has helped me understand more how to grade others in their writing by making me more critical, but also always see a positive side about their writing.
- The most important thing I have learned by blogging is organize better my ideas and explain more clearly subjects I have to talk about.

1 comment:

  1. Gio - your Reflection Post is well written and answered all of the required questions. I agree that blogging has helped with your writing, especially in your proofing before publishing! And your comments have become quite helpful and thorough for others. Nice work this year; it was great to see such an improvement in your writing from last year! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete