Neo Earth

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sophie's Reflection Post

I have improved as a blogger in many ways. For one, I actually now know how to blog. I also add more pictures, try to describe them and put in more hyperlinks than I did before. Blogging contributes to learning for a class in school because whenever we have to do a scribe post, we pay attention more than usual. Another good reason is if someone is gone that day, they can just look at the blog and see what we learned in class, what we talked about, and what the homework is. A blog could also be used to post, for example, poetry or anything else. During my poets alive project in English, I was looking for poems by my poet and came across many blogs with poems of the day, etc.. Blogging has helped my writing a little bit. It has for sure taught me how to get to the point with my idea and how to write in chronological order better. This blog has also helped my commenting immensely because before I didn't even know how to comment. I can tell people criticisms without being mean and add a bit of everything into the comment, to make it well rounded. The most important thing I've leaned from blogging is how to actually use blogger and write a decent scribe post.

1 comment:

  1. Sophie - this Reflection is well written and detailed. I would agree that blogging has helped your writing for Science. You have learned how to include the relevant information and share it using multi-media. There was a huge improvement from your first scribe post of the year to your last. Congratulations and nice work here! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete