Neo Earth

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teréz's Reflection Post

Hi everyone!

I think my blogging has improved a lot over the past year. This is also thank to my improved language skills. I got more used to writing in blog form and in easy sentences.
Blogging helps the person, who is blogging or the one who is reading it maybe not memorize, but remember the things we did in class.
A blog can be used for people to discuss a topic or one person writing about a topic which gets updated a lot.

Blogging helped my overall writing a lot because I had to write about a lot of different topics and use a lot of different words.
Commenting made me look at things more critical and can look and read things more easily.
The most important thing I learned by blogging is including everything and not forgetting anything.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry.
    The colors didn't work.
    Teréz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terez - your Reflection Post looks good and you have met all of the requirements. Keep in mind it was done late. I would agree that your writing has improved greatly and that blogging has been a useful tool for you to improve your written English. It has been great to see your progress since the beginning of the year here! Nice work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete