Neo Earth

Monday, May 23, 2011

Over the time we have been blogging as a class, I believe that I have gotten much better at revising my work and at including everything that is required. Blogging contributes to our learning at school be letting us review what he have gone over in class and is a helpful study guide. Blogging has helped my overall writing be making me rethink how I express ideas and make them more understandable to others. Blogging has helped me comment on others posts by making me analyze their work more carefully in order to understand it more thoroughly so I can comment on it. The most important thing I learned from blogging was that no matter how great I think it is, every time I write I make mistakes and that it is important to go back and check my work. Finally, the other use of a blog is it could be used as a diary or a way to keep in contact with friends.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work on your Reflection Post Vance. You have answered all of the questions, although I think you could have gone into more depth. I would agree that blogging has helped you remember to proof your work and your final copies of things turned in to my class have all improved because of this. Nice job! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete