Neo Earth

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Reza's Reflection Post Quarter 4

During the two years that I have been part of our science class blogs I feel that I learned a few things about blogging. One thing that I feel that I have improved my skills to make my post more reader friendly. I did this by changing fonts and making the fonts bigger. I have also learned to use hyper links instead of just putting the link. I think that in ways blogging can contribute to learning in a class. One way that blogging does this is that the students can add extra information by putting in videos to their post. They also can help their fellow classmates who were sick or away by telling them the homework. We could also use our class blog to share ideas on how to study for tests and things like that. My overall writing has also been affected by these two years of blogging. I now feel that I should write on a more personal note when I write on the internet. I think that this is necessary because people will read the post if it sounds interesting. I think that by commenting on peoples work every week in week out has helped how I look at other peoples work. I feel that I can look at work from different perspectives. I look at the science of their post. I look at how their pictures, videos, and captions cover what was covered in class. I look at what extra information they have added. Overall I think that the most thing that I have learned from blogging is that you should always write in detail and slowly to make sure that the reader understands what you are trying to say.

1 comment:

  1. Reza - Great work on your Reflection Post! You have covered all of the necessities with detail. And I agree that you have become a more accurate and reflective writer from writing on the blog. plus you have learned how to critically look at another person's work and make helpful comments to their writing! nice work! ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete