Neo Earth

Monday, May 30, 2011

Antonia's Reflection Post

Over the past years, I think that I have improved as a blogger. I used to make many mistakes involving both technology and the written parts. Now, I know how to do things and as a result, I proofread my work before I publish it. Although, my bog posts are not perfect, they have become better during the years. I still have to focus on putting in enough scientific facts sometimes, but that is getting better over the time too.
A blog is very good for a class in school, because it can show the people that were absent on a day, what happened. It can also explain something that you might have not understood during the lesson. Another thing that the blog can do is showing us what the other classes are doing. From that we can also learn a few new things that we did not cover in class.
I think that a blog could be used for many different things. For example it could be kept as a diary, or a way to share information with your friends. There are also many different ways in which a blog could be used for school. The students could share information in a sort of journal, so that the other group members know what they have to do.
Blogging has helped me a lot in writing. I used to make stupid mistakes that I learned to correct when using blogger. It has also developed my scientific writing with the help of the comments.
Before blogging, I never really knew how to comment on someones writing before, but after we used blogger I really learned how to be both critical and serious, without being mean.
The most important thing that I have learned from blogging is being more scientifically. I was never good at that, but I think blogging has helped me improve my work.

1 comment:

  1. Antonia - this is a terrific Reflection Post and I would agree that blogging has helped you become a better scientific writer. I also liked what you wrote about how to comment to others; what a great skill to learn. I would agree that learning to proof your work has been a benefit from using the blog as well. Thanks for your honest and thorough answers. ~Ms. D.

    ReplyDelete